New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
The Process Type Foundry is looking for an outgoing, extremely organized, self-motivated individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Foundry. This is a part-time position working 25 hours a week at our studio in Golden Valley, Minnesota (which is 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis).
Primary responsibilities include handling customer inquiries, processing offline orders, and light data entry. Customer inquiries range from answering technical support questions (font installation or accessing OpenType features) to providing quotes.
Aside from customer service, the studio assistant will handle a variety of day-to-day tasks ranging from creating timelines for projects and communicating with independent contractors, to organizing files and promoting overall studio productivity.
Numerous additional duties are possible dependent on the individual skill set of the future hire. You bring your unique skills and we can probably figure out a way to utilize them.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the design industry is required – graphic or web design fields preferred, involvement with the type industry is ideal
- Proven ability to manage customer experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A broad range of interests and skills
- Ability to manage yourself and thrive under minimal amounts of direction
- Working knowledge of design programs such as Illustrator, InDesign, QuarkXPress, etc.
- A sense of humor
- Last but not least, a tolerance for dogs that occasionally frequent the studio
How to Apply
Send a resume or CV to: work (at) processtypefoundry.com
No phone calls, please
Learn more about us