Sky News new typeface

mdta's picture

Can anyone identify the typeface used for the text in the red and white boxes?

Sky-News-HD-debates-poste-007[1].jpg35.63 KB
Renko's picture

Try Monitor from Ourtype. It’s probably not an exact match, but pretty close.

Tim Ahrens's picture

If you are looking for something similar you can also try Facit.

Syndicate content Syndicate content