andy_ab11's picture

Straight to the point:

I need to know the name of this typeface...both if possible.

Thanks in advance.


OraBrush.JPG13.37 KB
Nick Job's picture

Almost certainly a corruption of Gotham.

Strapline looks like a narrower version of Gotham too.

andy_ab11's picture

Thank you!

riccard0's picture

We should've expected that: Gotham got the Harabara* treatment.

* http://typophile.com/node/61906

Syndicate content Syndicate content