Ren Skincare font – rounded sans serif

Arran's picture

Anyone know what this is or anything similar?

johndiggity's picture

houschka rounded

Arran's picture

Great, thanks John

R.'s picture

Just to be precise: This it not Houschka Rounded, as a detailed comparison reveals — at least not the retail version. However, only some letters differ noticeably. Anyone who cannot superimpose the glyphs will have a hard time telling Houschka apart from typeface used in the logo.

Nick Cooke's picture

You're right R.

I saw this a few weeks ago and even I thought it was Houschka Rounded at first, until closer inspection revealed it wasn't. The K is the most immediate difference, and my R has a deeper bowl.

I too would like to know what it is.

Nick Cooke's picture

Not that either.

Syndicate content Syndicate content