(x) Miami font. slanted letters is the best way I can describe it - similar to ITC Avant Garde Gothic alternates {Tom L}

font fanatic's picture

The Miami Logo font.
I am trying to find this fonts or fonts similar to it. Also, what would be the proper term for a font that has the letterforms "slanted" like that, I know that it is not an Italic font, but what is it?

Thanks for the help!

Syndicate content Syndicate content