Poster clips

swisscheese's picture

Hi All!

Does anyone know how you call these "poster clips"?

and does anyone know where I can buy them?

I've tried to google poster clips but I don't get any relevant results or any store that sells them

Thanks for all your help!

lundk.jpg34.38 KB
Jennifer E. Dahl's picture

It's hard to see but is it a fancy A-Clamp system?

aluminum's picture

It looks like galvanized pipe + plastic alligator clamps from the home depot.

Syndicate content Syndicate content