Type ID / 'Smoove': wide block letters

Cris B's picture

can't seem to find this one. Any thoughts?

Picture 1.png65.38 KB
Fontgrube's picture

Avant Garde Alt - hang on, you mean the "SMOOVE"?
Simple geometric shapes, nothing but straight lines - you don't need a font to do this, and I rather doubt it was done with a font.

Syndicate content Syndicate content