Multi layered font?

Queneau's picture

Hi all,

Some time ago I remember reading in a thread about a multiple layer font, with various styles that could be combined (stacked) in various combinations. It was quite experimental, but looked really nice. My problem: I forgot the name and I don't know where to begin to look... Does anyone know what typeface I'm talking about? Please give me a name, and if possible a link.

Thanks a lot!

Renko's picture

Maybe History from typotheque?

Andreas Stötzner's picture

Look here for samples.

Queneau's picture

That's it, Renko! Thanks a lot.

Syndicate content Syndicate content