The "and" glyph

bluealgae's picture

Is there a name for this "and" glyph? (Is it even a glyph or more of a dingbat?) More importantly, which typefaces have this? I've seen this in metal type a few times, but I can't recall the typeface.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Cutler's picture

I believe they are called catch words - search that at MyFonts or some other site.


Si_Daniels's picture

Emigre Brothers has a bunch of these

Wesley.Bancroft's picture

I bet you this will become much more popular very soon... and yeah if you search for Catchwords on MyFonts you will find the whole character set.

Syndicate content Syndicate content