Paper Stock Identification

poor mans superman's picture

So as much as we all love identifying type I was hoping someone would be able to help me out and tell me about the paper stock used here:

Really any information would help. Who makes it or something like it....even if you just know what that kind of paper is called so I can figure out what to search for.


nina's picture

Non-paper comment: If it's the edge color you're after, that might actually be a printing technique.
See this example here:

Jackson's picture

You should email Frank and ask him directly. He's very friendly.

TrueMrP's picture

It looks like it was printed on a letterpress, hence the 3D look of the type.

I would show it to a printer or a paper sales person, or go through their samples.

poor mans superman's picture

Yeah it's definitely letter press. According to his twitter it was done by Mandate Press so maybe they could help, but yeah specifically I was referring to the edge color. Perhaps I'll shoot him an email. Thanks again for the help.

gagnerargent's picture

The 3D look looks nice.

Syndicate content Syndicate content