Binding clips

sambryan's picture


Does any one know what these binding 'clips' are called?


tmac's picture

I believe it is called loop stitching.

jsml's picture

I think they're just a kid of staple...and tmac is right, I think they're called "loop stitching."
Apparently the "Ring King" looks like the most affordable way to do this, but they're still kind of expensive staplers.

sambryan's picture

Great. Thank you both :)

Syndicate content Syndicate content