New York Magazine

jrmckean's picture

Many apologies if these have been ID'd previously, looking for at some bold serif faces from New York Magazine and wondering what they are. Thanks!

092A_restrict_height_500.jpg20.31 KB
092B_restrict_width_690.jpg41.78 KB
00m's picture

I think it is "Caslon 471 Swash Italic"
you can find it here:

riccard0's picture

Miller Display Bold

And, yes, probably searching for “New York Magazine” would have brought to you Miller ;-)

Syndicate content Syndicate content