Who knows that Typography?

pitomoro's picture


I'm working in 3D VFX and I need to know that Typography before tonight, can somebody say me please if you know?

Thank you

jonathanhughes's picture

I don't understand the question. You need to know "that Typography"? Are you trying to figure out how to use type within 3D VFX?

I don't know 3D VFX, I was just trying to help you with your question.

joeclark's picture

Admins, if you exist, delete this post.

Joe Clark

Ricardo Cordoba's picture

pitomoro needs to know "that typeface." In Spanish (pitomoro lives in Spain), the word "tipografía" is used to designate both the discipline of typography and the entities we English-speakers call typefaces; hence, pitomoro is trying to identify a typeface.

Pitomoro, can you post an image of the font or typeface you want to identify?

In Spanish: Pitomoro, ¿puedes subir una imagen de la tipografía que quieres identificar?

David Rault's picture

delete joe clark.


Syndicate content Syndicate content