Looking for a similar face

Colin Trechter's picture

Apologies if this isn't exactly the right place for this post, but it is a type-identification query.

I am looking for typefaces similar to this one, Rounded square typefaces, sort of Russian constructivist-esque. Do these have a name? Or anyone know where I can see or find a slew of them to chose from? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Jan's picture

Have a look at these:
FF Moderne Gothics

Syndicate content Syndicate content