1985's picture

Here are some videos that I found last night about a technique called pinstriping. It is not typographic but I imagine it involves similar skills, especially when compared to calligraphy.

Other related videos are interesting too, though I am not a huge fan of the vernacular.

I thought some of you would appreciate the steady hand!

Syndicate content Syndicate content