(x) 'Bee Guide' Victorian caps - similar to Gable Antique {Mike Y}

Scott Waring's picture

Does anyone know if there is a font out there that is similar to this that I found on a guide to bees book?

Many Thanks

Photo-108.jpg11.56 KB
bowfinpw's picture

Gable Antique Condensed is a revival of this old Victorian-era typeface.

- Mike Yanega

Scott Waring's picture

Thank you very much for you're help, I've been looking for a typeface such as this for quite some time :D

Thanks again,

All the best,


Syndicate content Syndicate content