Tech Typeface name and foundry?

farnsworth's picture

I'm looking for this particular tech face name and foundry.
I've seen it everywhere but have to use this.
Thanks for your time, patience and contribution!

Chris Keegan's picture

This is Gridnik by The Foundry.

Stephen Coles's picture

Alternatively, Sinclair.

farnsworth's picture

VERY MUCH appreciated!

Syndicate content Syndicate content