New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
• This face is based on painted square caps found in Washington, DC.
• The masters in the PDF are weights 100 and 1000.
• I don’t plan on releasing as many weights as appear in the PDF, these are faces I’m comparing to decide what weights to use.
• 1100 is an extrapolation. I’m planning to manually thicken it to having almost no counters and then use the result to create one or two superheavy weights between 1000 and itself.
• I’m not sure if the lightest weights are even worth using. If you think they’re horrible and I should just focus on the big end, let me know.
• Feedback on the figures would be especially appreciated, as I know it’s one of my weakest areas.