Calli-grafique's picture

Hello everybody,
is there anyone who could name this digital calligraphic style type?
If not I'm also verry happy with any suggestion in this direction.

thanks for helping me out,
Alex Meyer

calligrafique.jpg96.7 KB
Frode Bo Helland's picture

I'm not really familiar with the different styles of blackletter related designs, but I've seen something similar refered to as "rotunda".

typerror's picture

Rotunda has more angles to it. Just search under calligraphy.


typerror's picture

p.s. this is more of a very basic, or naive, take on Roundhand.

Michael's picture

thank you – I found Lydian on Myfonts, that fits perfectly!
Thanks a lot for your help Michael.

Syndicate content Syndicate content