ID help please!

moonblob's picture

Hi there, can anybody help me out by identifying the typeface used for the word FLOW at all?

Thanks in advance, Moonblob

Apologies for the subject title, I have no idea how to describe the font.

Boros's picture

It's probably a modified version of Futura Bold or custom-made.

Stephen Coles's picture

Indeed. Consider Co, a face with this kind of curved end stroke built in.

Syndicate content Syndicate content