Any idea what the BLOCKY typeface is?

Dan Brady's picture

Please see attached jpeg

Any help appreciated!

pract logo.jpg40.15 KB
iskippy227's picture

Looks like Techno, which dates back to the days of Mac OS 8.5, IIRC. Can't remember if it still comes installed on newer Macs, though.

Jan's picture

I can’t believe I didn’t think of Techno. It was part of Mac OS up to 9.9.2.

Dan Brady's picture

iskippy - you're a star thanks :-)

Jan - I can't believe I didn't recognise it either ;-)

Thanks to you both

Syndicate content Syndicate content