I'd like to know the name of this typeface

onanele's picture

Well i am creating a magazine, and i'd lke to know what the name of this typeface is. or if you know of similar typefaces that are sans serifs and kind of round based. Please let me know i'd appreciate it. the magazine is about Graphic design and Architecture, so tyou can clearly see why i'd like a font with these characteristics.

Photo 5.jpg68.23 KB
Lex Kominek's picture

It looks like a modified Chalet Tokyo.

- Lex

onanele's picture


Syndicate content Syndicate content