I need a 'rubber stamp' like effect...

marjo's picture


my first time to post something after weeks of getting good tips by reading the blogs,
I have a website to design, my very early days in this so I would like to get the best time possible for this task,
so my question being,
does anyone know a type to recommend that has a look of a rubber stamp?

I've found some, so far no lower cases though, I found this one called 4YEO Stamp,
(a distressed stamp or stencil font. It's all caps but some characters mapped to lowercase position are slightly different)

thank you for your help,

=) Marjo

paul d hunt's picture


i thought there was an english version of the somewhere... you might try the fontshop blog archives.

paul d hunt's picture

one more, which includes the link above:


marjo's picture

good stuff, thanks Paul, that did help me =D

Syndicate content Syndicate content