Wired Mag face

jcon's picture

Anyone know this san-serif slab face?

Jan's picture

‘sans serif slab face’ is funny :-D

jcon's picture

yeah, kind of a misnomer, but couldn't think of how to describe it... what's the name of the face though? i've scoured fontshop and haven't found it yet

Stephen Coles's picture

I would call this a modular, chamfered, square sans serif. Don't know what font it is, but you might like Skipper.

jcon's picture

Thx. Skipper is nice, but a bit wider than this sample. Any other ideas about what this face might be?

Syndicate content Syndicate content