What is this rounded type ?

TweakingKnobs's picture

it's got some texturing on it , but i care just about the original typeface , do you know wich one it is and if there is a free/open or an alternative to it ?

areyoudead.jpg15.8 KB
bobbygrotesk's picture

Im pretty sure its just Frankfurter with an offest path or a thick stroke.


I gave it a shot there, looks pretty close.


commonprojects's picture

i would back that up too, im pretty sure its frankfurter (like dunking donuts use for their logotype!) set to outlines with a slightly thicker stroke line

TweakingKnobs's picture

thanx ,

@ bobby : wich frankfurter u used ? meduim , normal etc... ? and how you did the path or stroke ? in photoshop , illustrator ?


TweakingKnobs's picture

bobby, please ?

TweakingKnobs's picture

Anyway , can im looking for a cool font rounded font so i found a couple of them , can you identify these 2 ?

this one is nice, but is diferent from the one that ive been told is frankfurter.


and this one is a bit different


Dou you know whats them name ? thanx

Syndicate content Syndicate content