"Get the Glass" Type ID??

eburke's picture

anyone know off hand this font used for the word "Busted"? any help appreciated. thanks!

busted.jpg85.36 KB
alpkan's picture

Bureau Agency

alpkan's picture

I'm sorry.
"Glass" is B. agency.
Busted is futura bold.

eburke's picture

sweet. fast! what about the word "busted"?

eburke's picture


bowfinpw's picture

I think BUSTED is Futura Bold.

- Mike Yanega

Syndicate content Syndicate content