Rollover finger icon

simonjudd's picture

A little strange I know, but I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere.

Does anyone know the name of a font that contains internet browser icons? I am looking for the little pointing hand that the arrow turns in to when you hover over a link.

Any help would be great.

Thanks guys.

Syndicate content Syndicate content