You know this one

GinPlease's picture


Browsing the web I found this cool type, very basic I guess, but I don't know its name ... I just captured the screen.

It's similar to Garamond but quite shorter and the 'a' has some cool cut in the serif... Sorry I'm new, when I know it's name I'll never forget it.

Thanks !

GinPlease's picture

Thanks Jan, impeccable.

Syndicate content Syndicate content