New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
1. The return key appears to be inactive. Therefore, why can't it be used to toggle direct keyboard input mode as it is in Fog? It would all be so much easier.
2. I add a point. In fog, that point is now active, and I can edit it directly.
3. For some reason Flab seems to like to have a different point be active. Why?
4. The tools toolbar seems to disappear at random. Why?
5. In another thread, Nick Shinn I think indicated that Flab is very difficult to work with unless you are sitting six inches away from the screen. Most of us are working on high-res screens nowadays, but Flab seems to be designed -- still -- for use at 800x600.
We need to sit 18-36 inches away from our screens. The further, the better for us. It's time for everything in Flab to be visible from that distance on a 17" 1920x1200 monitor. Otherwise it's too much of an ergonomic liability.