Changing name on Typophile

sendoushi's picture

Good afternoon!
Well i've changed some stuff and now i want to change my username here... youremin no longer exists. How may i do that? Who should i contact?

William Berkson's picture

Click on 'My account' at the right. Click on 'Edit'. Click on 'Additional Information'.

There you will see your user name. Change it. Save.

Florian Hardwig's picture

Almost, William. There, you can ‘only’ change your full name . For a change of the user name, TTFKAY has to contact a moderator. Who’s a moderator? Check the Read Me page.

William Berkson's picture

Ah, at one time you could do it yourself, but I guess that's changed.

sendoushi's picture

Yes, sometime ago there was something to change even the subdomain but now...
which of the moderators should i contact?

Joel Santos // youremin
sound & visual

Syndicate content Syndicate content