Monospaced typeface, but which one?

yakobu3000's picture

Hi everybody,

I have searched for days now, to find out which typeface I am looking at here.
All I know is, that it has many simmilarities with OCR B, but that letters like the lowercase "i" and the lowercase "y"
are somehow different.

The typeface is used
in the english WIRE magazine

Can someone help me?

Bild 3.png23.36 KB
yakobu3000's picture


Thanks Florian, and sorry for asking the same question again!

Florian Hardwig's picture

You’re welcome, no problem.
For the future: There’s a special Type ID Board for this kind of requests. And if you want to search for older threads on, make sure to read this. Time saver!


Syndicate content Syndicate content