What's the name of this typeface?

missgiggles's picture

What is the name of the typeface used on the door of number 10 Downing St, London? [http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200706/r155180_559402.jpg]

pu.ej.23.'s picture

I'm pretty sure that is comic sans. I could be wrong of course.

Rob Sutton's picture


missgiggles's picture


poms's picture

ITC (Tony) Blair?

missgiggles's picture

Hmm...please be serious people. I am talking about the no 10 on the door.

Syndicate content Syndicate content