Font ID...please.

standardlipsum's picture

Can anyone point me to the ID of the font that reads "yiddishlands" to the right? I've looked around and the closest thing i can find is Knockout No. 46 Flyweight, but the crossbar on the "A" is too low. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Syndicate content Syndicate content