40 mercer soho -- an emigre font? -- serif font with swirls

conflagrated's picture

hi everybody,

another easy one, or what appears to be easy, but hard for me.

i don't even know what you call this type of font, it is a serif font, with little swash ball terminals? is that the right way to describe it?

luckily, i can just show you. my guess is that it's an emigre font, but i could of course be very wrong!

thank you!

Jan's picture

I can’t see an image or link.

conflagrated's picture

hi jan, sorry for the delay, it wasn't giving me an error for some reason and wasn't uploading, so i resaved as jpg instead of png. thanks for your interest in my dilemma!

Jan's picture

My guess is that it’s custom. And I think it isn’t very well done.
Could be modified Modern Twenty.

Stephen Coles's picture

If you like ball terminals, see here.

conflagrated's picture

ooh, custom, you might be right! thank you jan for your recommendation

Syndicate content Syndicate content