Cross symbol on a PC

jmcalo1's picture

Hi everyone.

does anybody out there know the key command for the "cross" symbol on a PC

Im working in InDesign , using The Sans typeface on a PC.

I have searched the web and cant find the key command for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Nick Job's picture

Do you mean a dagger?

Typography.Guru's picture

Not sure what you mean. The dagger? † The multiply sign? ×
You can insert and look up all keyboard shortcuts by opening the Windows character map.


jmcalo1's picture

ah cool

im sort of new to the PC and the Character Map was the solution


Syndicate content Syndicate content