Jargon help

mydot2001's picture

Is there a place where I can find the definictions of font jargons?

Lately I am wondering the difference between OS and SC. Can someone help?

Textwrapper's picture

OS may refer to old style figures, which are, essentially, lower case numerals. SC would be small caps. They're often bundled together as a single font.

Syndicate content Syndicate content