Hiragino font

Lucie's picture

I wish to use the Hiragino kaku gothic std for the website of the association i work for.
I'm not sure about the license though.
Does anybody know if I can use it? Or how to get the authorization?
And if it's possible to use it, is it also possible to find a version for PC?

akira1975's picture

You should ask Dainippon Screen about the license.
Their address is sent-info[at]screen.co.jp.

Though I think you can use it for a website.

Of course, there is a PC version of it, but I’m afraid they doesn’t ship it outside Japan.

Anyway you should ask them.

Or perhaps you might purchase it here by instant download.

Syndicate content Syndicate content