On Font Catalog

uzapucax's picture

Hi people,

Which is the name in english when you have a page or chart of a font and put it in many different sizes, bold, italic, all caps and try them with various spaces?

By the way, do you know of websites or pictures with some good samples of that? I have to present many of the fonts that i have at work in an A4 paper with this different moves.

Thanks for any help,

lapiak's picture

I think you're referring to "type specimen." Some font foundries will include a PDF of a type specimen to view. Off my head, Mark Simonson Studio and KlimType has some samples.

uzapucax's picture

Hi Jlapiak, yes type specimen is a good idea. Thanks for the links very interestings works and samples.

Syndicate content Syndicate content