Request: English -> German Dictionary or Glossary of Technical Terms

fontsoldat's picture


I have just introduced myself as a newby in the General Discussions Forum, so I will not repeat that. My question: Does anybody know a English->German Dictionary of the technical terms in type-design or pre-press? An extensive monolingual glossary would do as well. Thanks in advance! MAT

Syndicate content Syndicate content