New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I am not one, so I'd like to ask your advice on a logo that I have been designing for a company named Media & Software Studio
Please let me know what you think with particular regard to the following:
1. Have I chosen a good base font to play with?
2. Are the two s's legible????
3. What can I do to make them more like s's without losing the simple elegance of the design?
4. Have I treated the shapes correctly? I mean I see that the horizontal strokes are a tiny bit narrower than the verticals? Have I kept this consistent enough in the two s's?
5. Is the second s joined appropriately? or is there a better way to make it flow/read correctly?
I know I've asked a lot, but I'm a real novice and would appreciate any tips that come my way.
Thanks very much