New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I would like to announce the release of CR8type version 2.1
This is a minor update. The following features have been added in this version (2.1):
- OpenType tables can now be retained to allow editing of OpenType TT fonts.
- all name ID’s be accessed, including those belonging to OpenType specs.
- edit all OpenType metrics and description entries in required tables.
- now faster opening very large (over 10,000 glyph) TrueType fonts (2 to 15 times faster than FontLab & AsiaFont Studio).
- effectivly no limit on the number of points per glyph, so complex images (eg signatures) can be traced using CR8tracer.
- and some minor bug fixes.
CR8 Software Solutions