New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Out of Adobe Arabic OTF , I have made 2 complementary TTfonts with:
1. Longer Fatha on wide letters.
2. Longer Madda on Alif after wide letters.
3. Higher Madda on Alif after tall letters.
4. Longer + higher Madda on Alif after Wide+Tall letters.
5. Open loop sukun in place of the closed loop.
6. 69 Tansween instead of z9.
7. Standing Kasra similar to the Standing Fatha.
8. Isolated Kasra + (Tanween Kasr) from Shadda.
9. Closer Kasra + (Tanween Kasr) envelopable by final letters.
T. Marks on Ta positioned slightly above where the dot of its sister Za appears.
Like my uncompromisng Arabic font, Adobe Arabic has been re-made:
1. to work on both Windows 3.11 and Xp.
2. with no Quarrelsome mark like the fatha in طَآئر+|ترَك
A Sample will be sent shortly when the renovation to my house is over.
Greetings from a hotel room with Flowers