(x) "Wallpaper from the 70's" vintage-looking script- Deftone Stylus {Nick Curtis}

Peter van Vliet's picture


This is my first post but I've been hanging out here for a while.

Anyway, I am looking for a font for a client.

It concerns the text: "Wallpaper from the 70's"
What font is this? It looks familiar to me but that's about it....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!


oldnick's picture

I believe that it's Ray Larabie's Deftone Stylus a freeware font. The numerals appear to be enlarged from the original font, which is why they appear bolder...

Peter van Vliet's picture

Yup, that looks to be it.
Thanks for the help!

Syndicate content Syndicate content