"Perfor" slanted square sans caps w/ horizontal division

josemargar's picture

Please, can someone tell me what font is this?



supremegraphics's picture

Does anyone know what this font is

Manlio Napoli's picture

hi supremegraphics. You'd better post your own topic. Go here and click on Post new forum topic at the bottom of the page.

Renko's picture

Manlios advice is good, but to shorten this thing: It is Ondine whch supremeg is looking for.

No idea about Perfor until now, sorry.

Syndicate content Syndicate content