"Say Ah!" bold italic w/ swash caps used in Playboy in the 70/80s?

mrjono's picture

i know this is a really small thumbnail, but i was hoping somebody might recognise this font and be able to give me the name. all my design friends haven't got a clue!

untitled.JPG1.88 KB
Stephen Coles's picture

That looks hand lettered.

rubbercat's picture

It's called "Playtoy" and you can get it here: [Link removed by moderator.]

Stephen Coles's picture

Wow, rubber. Did you even look at the image?

Lex Kominek's picture

Not to mention that some of the fonts on that site might be rip-offs.

- Lex

Syndicate content Syndicate content