---------------hi i was wondering whats the name of this font is-----------------

una's picture

i was wondering whats the name of this font is
that used in LIVE CONCERT.
Especially, if you look at "C","R","S","G",
C is not fully round shape.G is not there but there is no tail under Spur of the letter G.
I really would like know what font they used. i am pretty sure its new type that its been created by someone.
thank you very much for your help!

p.s its bit similar to franklin gothic. but not exact.
i need to know exact name of this font type.



Yehan's picture

Spot on again. Give that man a beer..and btw.it's not that new.

Stephen Coles's picture

Nope, but somehow it continues to feel new.

Bald Condensed's picture

Please post your identification requests in the aptly titled Type Identification Board. Thank you. ;^)

una's picture

Thank you so much for your help!!
I would like to shout a beer without a doubt..
Thanks for your comments guys.
And I will make sure that i post requests on "Type Identification Baord" next time. ;)
Tyophile rocks!

Syndicate content Syndicate content