U.S. Dollar Typeface? Help please :)

catastrophe's picture

Does anyone know the typeface used on the back of U.S. Dollar Bills?
The typeface they use to write on the back of the bill for example, "Fifty Dollars" ?

I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

Lex Kominek's picture

It's custom engraved, but Federal is close.

- Lex

verle's picture

Archive Garfield is somewhat close as well, but has a very specific look to it.



catastrophe's picture

Thank you! :)

Syndicate content Syndicate content