Burgen bakery bread wrapper

nmoran's picture

Hello all,

I need some assistance please, I am trying to determine if this is a typeface and if so - what is it called. Ive taken this image from the sleeve of a Bread Wrapper i.e. Burgen are a bakery. I've put it though WTF etc but to no avail...

thanks a million in advance :)


burgen.jpg46.34 KB
Linda Cunningham's picture

The "g" doesn't even come close....

Stephen Coles's picture

True. But check all the other letters. The structure is essentially the same as Cosmos Medium, with some minor edits. A skilled artist could have made a new 'g' to go with it.

Ehague's picture

There appears to be some custom distressed Frutiger on the Burgen Website, so a custom redesign might make sense.

nmoran's picture

Thanks Stephen, Linda and Eric.

Syndicate content Syndicate content