(x) House signpainter script - House Slant {Edward Maddison}

rich's picture

hi all

i actually thought this was one of house industries signpainter fonts, but I couldnt find it,
i know its as common as muck....

thanks so much in advance...

AndrewSipe's picture

Actually I think it is Sign Painter HouseBrush with a stroke around it to make it bolder.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, there's some serious skewing involved as well. And the H isn't the same as HouseBrush's H.

edward maddison's picture

This is House slant, it is a house industries free font i believe

AndrewSipe's picture

Well, that would explain it, I don't have House Slant.

Syndicate content Syndicate content