New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I’ve had this problem testing fonts on PC for a week now so any help would be greatly appreicated.
I have an opentype font in TTF and OTF flavours, both work fine on the Mac platform. When trying to test on the PC platform only one of the flavours work. If I test on one PC it’s the TTF that works and if I test on a different seperate PC it’s the OTF that works.
I only install one font at a time and all applications are closed when installing the fonts.
My order is this:
1. Close all appliactions, install font files into fonts folder (TTF)
2. Open application and test - font will work fine.
3. Close application and remove fonts from fonts folder and empty trash
4. Restart system to make sure.
5. Install other flavour of font (OTF) and test in application.
This second font flavours won’t work in the application. Do PC have a font cache like Mac and is there a way I can remove. or what else can I try.